Car 2 Ship, as one of the car shipping companies in the UAE, provides car shipping services from Dubai to Albania, where we always work to make our services accessible to everyone in terms of fast service, safe delivery, competitive prices, and quality in service, we put the safety of your cars and their arrival in the specified period at the top Our interests are supported by a professional team and our close dealings with international shipping lines, while providing the best options available in shipping cars from the UAE that fit the volume of your requests and the required time plan.
Albania’s location as one of the countries of the Balkan region in southeastern Europe overlooking the Mediterranean Sea near Italy and Greece has made it a destination for tourism and accommodation and has increased the demand for car shipping to it in recent times, and the capital, Tirana, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
To estimate the cost of shipping the car to Albania and its arrival time, our customers need to fill out an inquiry form on the Car to Ship website, our active staff will respond quickly to the expected cost of shipping the car from the UAE to Albania or one of the Balkan countries.
At Car to Ship, we strive to achieve the requirements and desires of customers in the UAE and Albania, by providing professional services in car shipping, providing warehouses and vehicles to transport, and receiving cars from all cities in the UAE, and completing all customs procedures required for shipping, which makes the process of shipping cars with us easy and safe. We are also keen to provide highly competitive prices and provide an advanced and comprehensive shipping system.
Car shipping to Albania via sea freight within containers
This method is considered one of the most important shipping methods and the most widespread and sought after by customers due to the safety it enjoys in transporting vehicles.
Cars are shipped in containers, either 40 feet large containers which are the most economical method, where the car is placed securely inside the container with two or more cars.
Or a 20-foot container can be used, where the vehicle is placed securely inside the customer’s container, and this container is characterized that it allows the customer to put any personal belongings in the container with his car, and then head from Jebel Ali port until it reaches the port of Durres in Albania.
Shipping cars to Albania via RORO
This method is also one of the most effective and cost-effective ways to ship the car from Dubai to the port of Durres in Albania. Ro-Ro ships are designed to transport all types of vehicles, trucks, and large machinery, where the car is secured under a cover that protects it from weather factors, and generally it should be All vehicles are in full working order and can be easily driven into the ship.
Advantages of car shipping service from Dubai to Albania with Car to Ship
- Providing the service of shipping cars and motorcycles from Dubai and the UAE to Albania, whether personally or commercially, through sea freight from Dubai – Jebel Ali Port.
- The possibility of preparing all the documents required to complete the shipment and customs procedures at the port of departure in Dubai and the port of arrival in Albania.
- Providing competitive price offers in shipping cars to Albania through full containers of various sizes.
- Skill in choosing shipping lines and shipping bound for Albania.
- Diversity of options for shipping cars to Albania, such as shipping by full or combined containers, shipping via Ro-Ro ships, or air freight for cars from Dubai.
- Inspection of the car and the exact installation and linkage of the car before starting the charging process.
- Car shipping management system through our website in Car to Ship to save time and facilitate communication with customers and get car shipping prices from Dubai easily.
Finally, we would like to note that the prices of car shipping from Dubai to Albania vary according to the shipping line, shipping method, and shipping date throughout the year.