In our work in shipping cars from the UAE, we rely on the accuracy, speed, and proficiency in dealing with all types of cars and motorcycles when transporting them from the Emirates to Jeddah, whether for Saudi cars, Emirati cars, or export cars. We also seek to gain customer confidence and provide great professionalism in shipping vehicles.
We have a team of specialists and drivers at all stages of the car shipping service from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah to Jeddah, from receiving and examining the car until inspecting the documents required for shipment or export.
Now you can buy cars from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the UAE, ship through us, and receive it within a short period of time.
After completing the car purchase process, all you must do is communicate with us through direct contact or write to us via the company’s website or WhatsApp, or even come to the company’s headquarters to receive the car from the supplier and check the documents necessary for shipping and delivery of the bill of lading to the customer.
Due to our long experience in the car shipping sector, we have become one of the leading car shipping companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Car shipping from the UAE to Jeddah and back via land:
As for the land freight of cars from the Emirates to Jeddah and Saudi cities or vice versa, it is one of our company’s basic services, as it is carried out through collective car carriers designated for a load of 8 cars at the same time, of all kinds, or through special hydraulic surface trucks (recovery) of all types, closed, down and open Which is characterized by the speed of delivery of the car from door to door.
Whatever your destination is in Jeddah or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we have provided you with a fleet of car carriers and flatbed trucks necessary to transport cars, in addition to providing car insurance services during transportation and providing everything necessary to complete the cross-border shipping process with flexibility and ease.
We also provided car storage and assembly service in the company’s yard in Dubai for temporary periods upon customer request.
We also provided distinguished services in transporting and shipping cars from Jeddah to Dubai and the UAE via exposed and covered surface trucks, while following the safe shipping system to keep the cars properly during the charging process during the freight journey.
What are the requirements for shipping export cars from the UAE to Jeddah with export plates?
– An export certificate from the Traffic Center or the Roads and Transport Authority, on which the name of the transporting company is recorded.
– A copy of the passport and Saudi ID / or a copy of the residence permit if the recipient is a resident.
– An electronic authorization from the recipient on the “Fasah platform” to the customs clearance office at the Saudi Batha port.
What are the requirements for shipping Emirati tourist cars from the Emirates to Jeddah?
– A tourist travel certificate from the Traffic Center or the Roads and Transport Authority, on which the name of the transporting company is recorded.
– A copy of the passport and Emirates ID / and a copy of the residence permit if the owner of the car is a resident.
– A copy of the Saudi ID / or a copy of the residence permit in Saudi Arabia, if the owner is a resident.
The original owner card of the car.
We are always working to meet your desires to ship cars from Dubai to Jeddah, and we seek to develop our services to meet your requirements.